Wednesday, September 15, 2010

make it count


Each day I want to make it count. Until you came. Thank you. Making huge things great! Wonderful it can be. So great I’ve met you. Let’s get our friendship deeper and interesting! Life is a fucking freak! All it can be is to find out what the real matter is. Make our soul fine and grateful! Thank you my Lady. Let’s take it seriously and find ourselves in one! Now what? Think for you and me as well. Only the almighty knows everything, each second that beats our heart. Thanks to Him. I will find my future soon, and you will find your fortune soon. Wash my head with your blood, and I will wash your head with wine, making sweeter it may count. Nobody knows who I’ am at this moment, always in my mind, the love you are with you is the only precious piece I want… .♂♀

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't hesitate

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails