Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"Poor Son"


A man filled with passion
Makes a vivid life of a piece
A man filled with love
Makes the surroundings at east

A father’s faith of treasure
Making my breath long
My fathers love for me
Making my life sweeter

My fathers’ passion for my family
Making us proud at every step
My fathers’ sacrifices
Making me and my mother thankful

The stars of fantasy
Like a gram of stone
Makes you feel like heaven
But it’s a huge mistake

My fathers will for me
Makes me cry as I was
A father’s chance to steel
Makes a family built at its last

My lonely father
Help me a piece
My lonely father
Save me from beyond

Give me a hit
For a love of a bit
Give me a shot
For the embraces while its hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't hesitate

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails