Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"you lost me"

like a strong wind that blows my mind to nowhere.
Now I don’t know to whom I belong to.
Maybe come what may to say this precious line.
I loss you, everything makes me weak for you.
Like a newly born child, crying out loud for you.
I may fall, but I can’t stand alone.
My blood tasted sweet when you take this sound.
The feeling of being loss, being no else to anybody.
Makes my soul dry and far away from my body.
One more chance to give, to hit, to embrace.
No one or anybody tells how I really feel,
the sadness of my soul, making me loss,
and loss, and loss. Fill my soul with love.
For a change of everything. Happy or sad.
Come what may.
I don’t know what to do with this full of emotions.
Just let my soul….
My mind keeps on rotating on your surname.
For some reasons I don’ know.
Am I sad at this moment or are you playing with me from the first... ♂♀

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't hesitate

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails