Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"who the hell I'am?"


This silence makes my mind blow to nowhere.
I’ m being erased by somebody that feels the sadness I felt before.
My soul keeps on finding a new body to be with forever.
The feeling of being stupid sometimes to other freak individuals.
They have a lot to know about.
As I turn my pillow around my mind,
I realized that you fuck my spirit very hard.
My blood is flowing toward the bottle of your wine.
Do you feel the same way? Do you?
When my time arrives, just in case, make me precious on your palm.
Hold me very tight and suck me from above.
The feeling of being alone, I can’t make it for some reasons.
Every second that I want to count, wasting my feelings for anybody at my back. To save me from beyond of death.
I don’t know to be with, as far as a Nile works to my body….
The sense of being alone, the feeling of being stupid, being damn, being shit for sometimes I can’t tell…
I’ m just a teenage guy who really felt for someone you always makes my day awesome! I really treasure the love of everyone beyond my reach.
How can you know who I ‘am? For some reasons I can tell the love you always wanted forever. A lot of stuff to talk about. It seams like a shit damn fucking minute that my mind can’t tell how I really feel,
The hell who I ‘am, the quality who I ‘am………♂♀

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't hesitate

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails