Wednesday, June 30, 2010

my_jonalyn™




Being happy with her makes my life so awesome and faithful. The thing that when i was a small child back at my childhood days, i never felt this kind of happiness with somebody else, even with my own family. I must say that she is the most amazing thing that happened in my life so far. A lot of people have a lots of happiness in life.

All walks of lives have a different happiness to be with forever. Being happy doesn't pay the price. I'am so amazed from what love I've found today. Being with her makes my day complete and satisfied. she is my girl friend Jonalyn Dagdag. I can say that from the very moment I've learned the meaning of love, i saw with her the meaning of real happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

don't hesitate

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails